The days of carrying a large backpack or a hanging tote are nearly gone. Now, it’s time for some hands-free entertainment with a perfect fanny pack.
Whether you are biking, hiking, riding, or simply enjoying a night at the club, a fanny pack will carry all your essentials. Convenient, stylish, and affordable—they got every reason to be in your wardrobe.
This high street fashion accessory is a must-have while you head out on your adventures. But how do you choose the right fanny pack? Let’s find out.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Fanny Pack
Fanny packs are no less than a fashion statement and will look great on you. Just make sure to choose one that goes with your style well. Here, we’re pointing out some important things to consider before buying a waistband. Let’s have a look!
The size could be a make-or-break factor. You can get tiny little bags with a single compartment to larger enough to be called mini diaper bags. If you don’t have any specific requirements, grab an average-sized bag that you see commonly everywhere. It will easily fit your cell phone, credit cards, water bottles, etc.
Your bum bag should be water-resistant, even if you don’t intend to carry it in the rain particularly. It holds some of your precious and personal items. Believe us, you will cry like a baby if your bag ever gets wet by chance, as it can damage stored accessories. So, don’t take a chance and go with a water-resistant one!
3. Adjustable Strap
You’ll need the adjustable strap to lengthen or shorten your pack. Whether you like it tight or a bit loose, the belt will help you adjust it. Wear it according to your own comfort.
The classic style is to wear it around the waist and above the hip. But if you feel daring enough, wear it cross-body. Now your fanny will be on the front or back of your body instead of on your waist. Nonetheless, it looks good in either way.
Finally, we recommend looking for the adjustable strap, allowing you to pull various styles.
You want a fanny pack with enough room, especially if you're planning to wear it to the next concert. If it has enough room, it can be your mini travel bag too, which will stay with you during the flight.
If you buy a fanny pack with like one pocket only, you may have to carry a thing or two in your hands. Instead, we would recommend a fanny pack with multiple pockets. Although single pocket is great too and is perfect for your daily use. But for biking or hiking, where you need to sneak in a few things, a spacious fanny pack will do the magic.
The overall quality depends on the material from which it is made. If you intend to use it daily, look for material with reliable stitching. For music festivals, shows, and sports, grab some holographic fanny packs as they go better with the flow. Order a few transparent ones as they make security checks super quick.
Despite being a convenient option, your fanny pack won’t cost you a fortune. A good fanny pack should cost anywhere from $5 to $50. But the price can even go up to thousands in luxury options. However, you can find a quality pack for $15 to $30.
Our Top Pick: The Best Fanny Pack for You!
So, you’ve just read the buying guide for fanny packs, right? But the fact is buying an ideal piece can be really tricky. There are myriad brands, and each brand offers numerous options. Therefore, it makes the buying process time-consuming as well as tricky.
For your convenience, we have handpicked a fanny pack that is affordable, stylish, and trendy. For that, we recommend the Sojourner Fanny Packs since it is a complete package!
Why Sojourner Fanny Pack?
You might be wondering what makes Sojourner Fanny Pack so special. There is a list of the specialties below, but first, let us tell you that it has 10,000+ ratings on Amazon with a 4.6-star average rating. But as always, check out the reviews if you're unsure.
Here's a closer look at Sojourner's Fanny Packs:
- Has 3 pockets: Spacious 2 pockets, zippered compartments and 1 back pocket all with reinforced double stitching and nylon lining. Pockets can comfortably hold water bottles, iPhone 6+, keys, wallet, food, and whatever else you may be traveling with.
- Water-Resistant: It's durable and water-repellent, so you can also carry it in the rain. It ensures that your phone and other items remain safe and dry.
- Wide Range of Available Colors: The brand has multiple glittery and matte colors to offer. You’re free to pick any cool color such as pink, purple, outer space, silver, or holographic. Since the product is unisex, there are some gray and black shades as well.
- Adjustable Strap: The strap will hold your bag to your body perfectly. It is large enough to support bigger sizes. The heavy-duty gray belt can hold your pack firmly or loosely as you like, but it won’t feel itchy ever.
Super Spacious: This tiny pack appears small but has enough room for your stuff. Carry your phone, hand sanitizer, keychain, lip gloss, and more.
It has three main compartments. The center pocket is big; hence it will adjust larger items. You can keep your phone in the back pocket for advanced protection or swap it in the front pocket for easy hand placement.
- Quality Material: The quality is flawless, and you won’t have any problems with zippers getting stuck or seams tearing apart. Moreover, it will stay with you for a long time as they’ve got some serious craftsmanship.
Its double stitches offer extra protection. It is made from soft PU material, and transparent ones have a bit of stiff PU material.
- Affordable: Despite all the qualities, you don’t have to spend much money. Sojourner offers premium feature fanny packs starting from $14.99 to $16.99.
Time to Get Your Fanny Pack Now!
Nowadays, fanny packs are good to have. Besides being a trendy fashion, they can help you in many ways. So, pick your fanny pack now while considering the points mentioned in our fanny pack buying guide.
However, we’d recommend you to stick with Sojourner Fanny Pack, as it offers incredible features and design. By wearing this fanny pack, you’ll certainly be receiving a lot of compliments. No matter what the event is, store your items in your bum bag and enjoy the event to its fullest!